Special Education and Disability Additional Needs Provision
Please find information below about the additional education needs and disability provision across Oldham and at our school.
St Mary's Provision for Additional Educational Needs
Please select from the documents below.
Oldham Council's Additional Needs Register
Please can we strongly encourage all parents of SEND children to add their details to the register so that they can receive updates and alerts when new services and resources are added to the Local Offer Directory.
Please register by clicking on the picture link.
Special Educational Needs and Disability Information Advice and Support Service
Formerly known as Parent Partnership, Oldham. Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Information Advice and Support (IAS) Service is a FREE confidential, impartial and independent service operated by POINT Services.
Oldham SEND IAS Service exists to help parents and carers of children with additional needs and disabilities; and children and young people themselves, in matters relating to their Education, Health or Social Care provision.
Our support services are tailored to your individual needs and are both personal and confidential. We can offer you:
- Independent information about Special Needs Education.
- One-to-one advice and support.
- Details about how Special Education, Health and Social Care is organised.
- Advice about working with those involved with you, your child or young person.
- Information about local support networks.
- Access to Independent Parental Support for Parents, Carers and Young People 16+
- Support to arrange Mediation and Disagreement Resolution.
- Support with SEND Tribunal claims.
- Opportunities to improve and shape services through our SEND IAS Steering Group.
Please click on the picture link to visit their website.
Families of ASD Children Engaging Together
FACETS is a support group for families of children on the autistic spectrum and their sibilings the opportunity to get together, share advice, support, challenges in a friendly environment on a weekly basis.
They welcome children up to 16 years old and their families on Tuesdays 4.00pm till 6.00pm at the Nicola Hughes Satellite Centre, Wellington Road, Greenfield, OL3 7AL £2.00 per child.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or phone 07887 877508.