All items should be labelled clearly with your child’s name.
- waterproof coat with a hood
- red embroidered school sweatshirt or red embroidered/plain cardigan
- red embroidered school fleece
- plain white/red or embroidered school polo shirt or plain white shirt/blouse (long/short sleeved)
- dark grey/black trousers (dark grey/black jogging pants may be worn in Reception) or dark grey/black shorts
- plain dark grey/black skirt or plain dark grey/black pinafore dress
- red gingham dress
- plain black shoes, red/blue sandals - no trainers, football boots, ankle boots, mid-calf length boots or knee-high boots
- plain socks or tights in accordance with the uniform colour scheme (black, grey, red, white)
- hair accessories e.g. bands, bobbles, clips should be in accordance with the uniform colour scheme (black, grey, red and white)
|Uniform Regulations September 2018||[pdf 207KB]|
For safety reasons, only the following items of jewellery are permitted:
- a watch ?
- plain, stud earrings - no hoops or earrings that dangle. Please be aware that children will be asked to remove any other items of jewellery.
Nail varnish or tattoos are not to be worn.
Long hair should be tied back at all times during the school day. Hair accessories, as specified above, should be in accordance with the uniform colour scheme. Large jojo bows are not permitted. Lines, patterns shaved into the hair or hairstyles which are extreme are not permitted.
All items should be labelled clearly with your child’s name and kept in a draw-string bag.
• black pumps for indoor PE
• plain dark shorts
• plain white round necked T-shirt
• trainers for outdoor PE
• plain dark jogging bottoms and tracksuit top for outdoor sport in cold weather
Please note that no jewellery of any kind may be worn in PE.
If your child wears earrings, they should be able to remove them independently.
Only newly pierced ears may be covered with plasters.